Our volunteers are the structural foundations of WWG! Being a volunteer is a fun and rewarding experience. Roles include greeting, directing traffic, cleanup, assisting Educators and setting up venues. Experience the fulfillment of working with a team of empowered women as well as access to conference classes and events. Camping and meals are included for volunteer positions.
Volunteers receive a discounted registration in exchange for 11 hours of work.
First Round $320 : closes December 1st
Second Round $390 : closes March 1st
Any questions about Volunteering may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that children are not legally allowed to be with you during your shift, no matter their age.
Apply for a volunteer position by filling out the form. All Vollies must have a valid Working With Children Check
You will be notified in December (or March for the second round) and asked to submit your payment at that time. All payments must be received by January 10th (April 1st for second round).
Please arrive on Thursday afternoon between 3 - 5pm for orientation and volunteer meeting.
Check-in with the Management Team and pick up your schedule upon arrival.
Attendance is required at 6pm on Thursday for an orientation meeting.
It is essential that you work ALL of your scheduled shifts. This ensures the Conference runs smoothly and everyone has a wonderful time.
1. My volunteer registration form does not guarantee a position on the Volunteer Team. Management will make contact in February to confirm my position.
2. I am physically, mentally and emotionally able to participate in the volunteer program.
3. I agree to contribute 11 hours of work time to help the Conference run smoothly.
4. My children are not allowed to be with me during my shifts.
5. There are no exceptions to the start and end times of my shifts.
6. I may be reassigned to another position and the Volunteer Coordinator will inform me.
7. If I cancel before April 1st I will receive a 50% refund.
8. If I cancel after April 1st I will not receive a refund.
9. I'm looking forward to working with an awesome team of women!